NXTidea

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Moving to BNXT

Hello all,

I am moving my more technical NXT articles to BNXT as it has more readership and FIlip has been very supportive. I will retain this site perhaps for more personal NXT concepts - things that I dont think belong on BNXT (like my everyday creations or perhaps my soon to be FLL team)

I think I will be more involved on NXTasy now that I have bothered to get an account.

Check back occasionally please,
Or if you like what I do I could post my unprocessed thougths here and then put the cleaned up summaries at BNXT.

Thanks for visiting

Drew

2 Comments:

  • Attention: Your nxtidea.blogspot.com site uses the term nxt concepts. Please be aware that Nxt Concepts is a registered trademark of Nxt Concepts, LtdĀ®.

    Please discontinue using this trademark. Thank you. C. Rossi, Business Director

    nxtConcepts.com, 888-215-0820

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jun 12, 06:39:00 AM PDT  

  • NXT is a registered trademark of LEGO corporation.

    Perhaps you should spend your time searching for customers and not harassing non-commercial bloggers...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Feb 02, 12:07:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home